4. Foreigners are not permitted to carry Satellite Phones into India.
5. Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC): M/s BLS International is the only authorised agency for Indian Visa services and in urgent and exceptional cases also, applicants shall directly apply with our IVAC on working days between 0900 to 1100 hrs.
6. Please note that the Indian Visa Application Centre (IVAC) will charge a service fee of S$ 10.80 for handling each visa application.
7. The IVAC staff is trained to answer your queries and provide information on Visa related issues. They are, however, not High Commission personnel. Please feel free to contact the High Commission at the given email for additional information or if you are not satisfied or convinced by the response provided by the staff at IVAC : Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Website:www.hcisingapore.gov.in
8. Non-Singapore nationals, who are casual visitors and not normally resident in Singapore should apply for an Indian visa in the country of their residence or country of origin.
9. The validity of all visas commences from the date of issue of visa.
10. Your passport must have a minimum validity of six months and two blank pages at the time of submission of visa application.
11. The visa fee charged is non-refundable regardless of the outcome of the application or if the applicant withdraws the application after submission or if the visa cannot be processed within the timeframe desired by applicants.
· Please take a print out of the duly filled up online form and submit the signed copy at the authorized Indian Visa Application Centre. Location details of IVAC, given below
· Applications are to be submitted along with a recent passport-size colour photograph (size 2" x 2", white background), applicable visa fee in cash and requisite documentation (For visa document requirements, please visit:https://www.hcisingapore.gov.in/pages.php?id=50 ). All visa applications should be accompanied by copy of personal particular page of the passport and a copy of the EP/WP/NRIC/SP.
· In case of any difficulty and for clarifications regarding online submission of the visa application, please contact the Visa Officer at: email@example.com or Telephone-Enquiry No. +65 62382550.