High Commission of India

Journalist Visa Visa Services

Journalist Visa

Journalists and media personnel travelling to India for professional/work related /tourism or for any other purpose except for employment in an Indian Media Organisation are advised to apply for Journalist visa.

If the visit to PAP/RAP areas is involved, the journalists holding OCI/PIO card must approach the High Commission for prior approval to visit restricted/protected areas. List of such areas may be seen at

For any additional assistance and enquiries, please contact:

Mr. Atul Aggarwal
Attache (Press, Information & Culture)
Phone: +65-62382516,
Fax: +65-67326909
Email: [email protected]